This blog is a way to show my recipes for the healthified foods I make. All recipes will be no processed flour, no processed sugars, and lower in fats. I hope you will cook and learn to enjoy these wonderful alternatives.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Low sugar strawberry jam
I had a huge container of strawberries that were starting to get a little old. I decided to try out some of my Real Fruit Pectin that I purchased quite some time ago and make some jam.
You will need:
2 cups pureed strawberries
2 TBS instant pectin
1/2 cup stevia in the raw
1/2 cup organic cane sugar
First, cut tops off of the strawberries and puree about 2 cups worth of them in a food processor or blender. In a separate bowl, combine instant pectin, and sugars. Stir the strawberry mix and pectin mix together, stirring for 3 min. Let sit alone for 30 more min. Then refrigerate! Simple as that. They are fresh strawberries, no cooking involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment